Thursday 17 November 2016

Speak the Word of God.

Thursday, November 17th.
Speak the Word of God.

“A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Proverbs 18:20-21

To maintain a healthy lifestyle, you must learn to speak the Word of God constantly to yourself and your body. Do not wait until you are sick before you begin to confess the Word of God concerning your health and well being. Speaking the Word of God concerning your health should be a habitual practice to you. This would also help to sustain you in health.

I want you to notice from our opening scripture that death and life are in the power of the tongue and sickness is incipient death. So, if you are always speaking negatively concerning your body or your health that is what you will get.

When you study the book of Job, you will notice that even though he was living morally upright, he was always making the wrong confession and that was what opened the door for satan to afflict him. He said, “What I fear most overtakes me. What I dread happens to me. I have no peace! I have no quiet! I have no rest! And trouble keeps coming!"” Job 3:25-26(GW) Like Job, stop confessing your fears because it is what you are confessing you are creating for yourself.

Make your tongue and your words a healing instrument; you do that by speaking the Word of God to your body and any unpleasant situation because the Word of God in your mouth has the capacity to deal with any unfavorable situation or circumstance from the root. Therefore let your tongue speak life not death.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I speak life over my life; I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord. I live my days in prosperity and health. Goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life. Blessings overtake me. All my days are days of peace. In my path there is no death. The number of my days I will fulfill and be continually fruitful all my days. Amen.

For further study, read:
Proverbs 15:4, Proverbs 12:18, Proverbs 16:24.

Doing the Word.
Anything you do not want to see established in your life, stop confessing it about you. Use your words to bless yourself and all that concerns you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION