Thursday 24 November 2016

No more allergies.

Thursday,  November 24th.
No more allergies.

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
Romans 12:2

The second principle for you to apply to stay in health; is to renew your mind to God's Word. How do you do this? Spend time hearing the Word of God and meditating on the scriptures, this will transform your life and renew your mind and your way of thinking.

Renewing your mind with the Word of God can heal you of allergies. When I was growing up, I use to be allergic to a lot of things. I could not stand seeing a dust bin. If I saw one I would have goose bumps all over my body. Also, I reacted to a lot of things; for instance, if I wear certain materials my body would swell. I continued to live with these allergies and sensitivity until my mind was renewed by the Word of God.

Many years ago, I listened to a message by Kenneth Copeland that completely transformed my thinking. He recommended in that message that if you are having allergies you would have to renew your mind with the Word of God, so that your emotions can be  healed. Therefore, as I practiced renewing my mind with the Word of God I was completely healed from all the allergies I use to have. Now I am no more allergic to anything. That is what renewing your mind with the Word of God can do for you. So, I encourage you to renew your mind by the Word, it will heal your emotions and it will heal your body. Praise God.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare by my faith that I am complete in Christ. I am completely whole in my spirit and my heart. I am completely whole in my soul; my mind, will and emotions. I am completely whole in my body; my immune system, skin, bones, cells, tendons, tissues, nerves and all my internal and external organs. Amen.

For further study, read:
Genesis 1:26-27, Psalm 139:14, Colossians 2:10.

Doing the Word.
Depending on the kind of allergy you had, you will need to renew your mind with certain scriptures; if the allergy was as a result of emotional abuse, pain from past experiences or depression, you will need to renew your mind with the following scriptures preferably read from the Amplified version, Proverbs 12:25, Proverbs 15:13, 15, Proverbs 17:22, Luke 4:18(Jesus heals the brokenhearted). Food allergies renew your mind with 1 Timothy 4:4-5. Fear allergies renew your mind with Psalm 34:4, 2 Timothy 1:7.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION