Monday 28 November 2016

Spirit guidance.

Monday, November 28th.
Spirit guidance.

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.”
Romans 8:26-27

What do you do when you are faced with a condition and you do not seem to know what is causing it? Let me give you an instance of what I mean; there was a particular baby cereal that was popular especially among wealthy families. So, when we had our child it was recommended for us to use it for her, and we started feeding her with it. After some time, we discovered that she began to have rashes. We did not know what was causing the rashes so I decided to spend time praying in tongues because of it. While I was praying in the Spirit, the Holy Spirit told me that the reason for the rashes was because of the cereal my daughter was eating. She was reacting to the food.

Since we had found the problem, I went back in prayer again and asked the Father to guide me to know what we should feed our daughter with, and He told me. So, we discontinued the other cereal, bought that which the Lord led us to get for her and there were no more rashes.

So, if you are dealing with a condition you do not understand, spend time praying in other tongues about it and expect the Lord to speak to your heart; letting you know what is causing the condition and what you need to do to completely eliminate it. As you do, your health will be perfectly restored. Praise God.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank You because Your Spirit guides me in the affairs of this life and brings to my knowledge secrets that will help me live my life in comfort and health, both for me and my loved ones, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Job 12:22, Daniel 2:22, 1 Corinthians 2:10.

Doing the Word.
Do not complain, just commune with the Spirit concerning that condition.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION