Tuesday 1 November 2016

He sent His Word

Tuesday, November 1st.
He sent His Word.

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
Romans 10:17

In 2002 when I received my healing commission, God spoke to me letting me know that when it comes to praying for the sick the Word of God must come first.

Therefore, when I was in my final year in the university, a Pastor came to see me and began telling me of one of his members who had been sick for a long time and hospitalized. Her condition was so severe that she would pass out and come back to life again over and over again. It was a life or death issue.

At this time I had been reading and studying for my final year exams in the university and had not had enough time to pray and study the Bible as long as I wanted to. But in faith I went with him to pray for the woman who has now been taken home to die.

When we got to the house, we were ushered in to where the woman was lying down. She was so weak that she could only speak in a whisper that she had no strength. I told her not to worry that I would just teach her the Word of God and as faith comes to her from the Word I will pray and she would receive her miracle.

As I shared the Word of God with her, it got to a point; I perceived she had faith to be healed which was immediately confirmed by a Word from God that she was going to be healed from my younger brother who was with me. So, I turned to the woman lying down there looking so weak, and said, "In the Name of Jesus rise up!" Immediately she was able to sit up, she stood up and began walking, lifting up her hands and praising God. Everyone in the house that day praised God together with her.

Notice that this woman was healed by faith and faith came to her because the Word of God came first. You can change any hopeless situation you may be experiencing right now if only you learn to put the Word of God first.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I open my heart to receive the word of faith that is coming to me in this month's devotional. May Your Word bring me healing and wholeness even as I act on the Word, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Matthew 4:23, Matthew 9:35, Luke 5:17.


Doing the Word.
As you read this month's devotional receive faith for your own healing if you need one.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION