Friday 4 November 2016

Word attention 2.

Friday, November 4th
Word attention 2.

“If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.” Mark 4:23-25

I was watching Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) on November 22nd 2002 and I was giving my attention. As I did, the Holy Spirit spoke to me; “Take my healing power to the nations.” Though I was not the only one watching that day. There was someone by my side watching as well, but the Holy Spirit did not tell him. He was watching but at intervals he would get up to go into the kitchen because he was preparing lunch that we were to eat that afternoon. So that distraction made him give a divided attention to the ministry of the Word and the Spirit that was coming to us at that moment, but as I gave my full attention I received my healing commission that day from the Lord.

Make up your mind to give the Word of God your undivided attention. That is where encounters and impartation come from. What if I did not give the Word undivided attention that day? But thank God I did, and today many are able to glorify God because of the manifestations and demonstration of God's healing power.

Therefore your undivided attention to the Word of God today may determine the transformation in many lives tomorrow.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that you teach me to number my days that I may apply my heart unto wisdom, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Job 33:14, Psalm 62:11, Matthew 13:14-15.


Doing the Word.
Do not treat any meeting with levity because God is speaking to you whenever His Word is coming to you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION