Wednesday 26 September 2012

You are Christ’s representative.


“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name … they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
Mark 16:17, 18(KJV).

Our opening scripture reveals to us the power that God has already given to us in His Name. One of those abilities we have in the Name of Jesus is to lay hands on the sick and have them recover. Don’t ask how? All you need to do is to step out in faith in that Word as one who believes in Jesus and the sign will follow you. This was exemplified with the lives of the Apostles in the scriptures.

For instance, when Peter got to the gate called beautiful, he met a man that has never walked begging for money. Then Peter spoke to him in Acts 3:4 and said, “… Look on us.” Notice, he did not say, look to God. Why? He saw himself as a representative of Christ having the capacity to do the same works which Jesus did. As a Christian, I want you to know that you are the representative of Christ, so you must always see yourself that way, whenever and wherever you find yourself. You are the Savior they are looking for. You carry the solution to the problems in the lives of men. You are not ordinary.
Peter looked to the man with this understanding and said to him, “Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.” Acts 3:6-8.

PROPHECY
“There is a realm of authority I want my children to walk into, but many have not been taught, and their ignorance has stopped them from enjoying the privileges that I have given unto them. For I have said to my own, that it is the Father’s good will to give you the kingdom. The kingdom has been given unto you and the authority therein for the glory of my Name. If you would arise with faith in my Name, faith in my Word and in the Power of my Spirit, great results you would see by my anointing says the Lord.”

John 14:12, Luke 10:17, Acts 5:16, Acts 16:18, Acts 19:12, Acts 28:8-9.

DOING THE WORD
If you find anyone sick around you today, do the Word by praying for that person and expect them to be healed. 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION