Tuesday 23 September 2014

Live consistently

“…turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.” 
Joshua 1:7(KJV)

When you learn to function consistently in the light of God's Word, you will prosper wherever you are and wherever you go. My life as a minster of the gospel is a testimony of this truth because I prospered when I was in Benin City, the city where our church started from. We were on radio once a week and the church was growing till we began to have two services.

When the Lord told me to come to Bayelsa State I obeyed and I came down to Bayelsa willingly leaving behind a four bedroom apartment where I stayed as a single Pastor at that time, I left all my belongings in the house which was later distributed to others. I left all these and the success and influence the church was beginning to have at that time in Benin City in obedience to come to Bayelsa where I was coming to start from the scratch in the latter part of 2005.

Now having obeyed the voice of the Lord and having remained consistent to the light of God's Word, I have also prospered in this city. I now have more than all I left behind in Benin City. We now have more members in our church, we are on several radio stations and television stations everyday. We are reaching the nations of the world on the internet through our website and blogspot that is been visited by people from China, Russia, America, as well as other nations of the world, we also have a daily devotional which you are holding in your hands right now. I live in a bigger house, I am married, I have lovely children and many other beautiful things that God has blessed me with in such a short time.

What produced all these? Knowledge. I knew the law of consistency would make me prosperous wherever I go. That can also be your testimony if only you will learn to function consistently in the light of God's Word.

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you for you will always cause me to prosper wherever I go even as I receive grace to always follow your instructions and to do your will willingly always in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Mark 10:28-31, Luke 18:28-30.

DOING THE WORD
Whatever instruction the Lord gives you for the kingdom sake, do it because you know you will prosper doing it.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION