Thursday 11 September 2014

Go for Knowledge 1

“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.” 
1 Corinthians 2:9(KJV)

From our opening scripture, we see that there are things that God has made ready for those who love Him. I want you to notice that even though these things are already prepared, the Bible says no eye had seen it, no ear had heard it and it had not entered into any man's heart because it was not revealed to them, but 1 Corinthians 2:10 says, “But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.”

Child of God the things that God has prepared for you are not obvious to the natural man, they are revealed to you by the Spirit of God. Therefore it is your revelation that determines the quality of your life. Your revelation is your possession, that is why I made up my mind to study the Word of God so that I can know what God has made available to me, because my knowledge is what will determine the quality of my existence.

1 Corinthians 2:12 says, “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.” It is only through your knowledge of the Word of God that you become aware of the things that are freely given to us of God.

For instance here in Nigeria, many Nigerians are unaware that the there was a time the federal government was giving money to entrepreneurs as grants from the federal government. Someone I know received over six million naira from the scheme. All they needed was for you to present your business plan in its different phases and you will get your money, yet most Nigerian entrepreneurs did not access it because they did not know about it, so it becomes obvious from this as well, that your knowledge is what decides the quality of your life.

PRAYER
Dear Father teach me to number my days that I may apply my heart to wisdom in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Proverbs 24:3-5, Proverbs 8:12, Proverbs 11:9, Proverbs 24:14

DOING THE WORD
Give diligence to study and materials that will improve your knowledge in what you do.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION