Wednesday 3 September 2014

A plan of prosperity

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 
2 Corinthians 8:9(KJV)

The Bible says in our opening scripture that Jesus became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich. Abraham Lincoln once said, “One thing you can do to help the poor is not to become one of them.” This is because if you are poor you can't help the poor. It is the rich that provides jobs for the poor. Poverty does not glorify God in anyway, that is why He doesn't want you to be poor.

Do you know that your prosperity as a Christian is a testimony to the unsaved and to everyone else that God is good? For instance I remember that there was a time that when you said that you were a Pastor, you were seen as a church rat. Many people looked down on Pastors at that time, it was that bad that even if you told your Christian parents you had a call into the ministry, they wouldn't be happy with you. God didn't look good to them at that time, but now things are changing.

Please make this declaration, “God wants me to prosper, God is happy when I prosper, when I prosper it is a testimony to unbelievers and to all men that God is good.” God said in Jeremiah 29:11(GNB), “I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.” Be confident in God's plan for you because it is a plan of prosperity.

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you for your great love which you have shown towards me. Your love towards me have made me great. Thank you Father for bringing me into my wealthy place even as you make my life a testimony of your goodness in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Romans 8:32, 1 Corinthians 3:21-22, 1 Timothy 6:17-18

DOING THE WORD
Today thank the Father for His goodness towards you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION