Monday 8 September 2014

The focus of God's love

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 
3 John 1:2(KJV)

Our opening scripture today shows you that you are the beloved. God calls you His beloved. Now, who is the beloved? The word beloved is from the Greek word 'agapetos' which refers to someone who is the focus of God's love. Please make this declaration out loud, say, “I am the focus of God's love.”

In Jeremiah 31:3 God said, “… Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” Notice God didn't say, I will love you depicting future tense, but God said, “… Yea, I have loved thee …” depicting past tense. In other words, God already loves you and He loves you with an everlasting love.

John the Apostle in expressing the mind of the Father towards us said, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” The word prosper in that verse also means to 'have help on the journey of life, to make progress, to succeed in business affairs, to advance, to increase.'

This means that God has already planned that the journey of life for you will not be a struggle.

This means that God has planned that in your life, you are going to make progress, you are going to succeed in business affairs, you will make advancement and you will increase. God also planned for you to prosper in your health which is physical prosperity and in your soul referring to spiritual prosperity. So God has planned for you to prosper in all realms of life; spiritually, physically and materially because you are the focus of His love.

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you for making me the focus of your everlasting love, I thank you for causing me to succeed and prosper in all realms of life. By your grace I am making advancement in my finances and in my business, I prosper in my health, soul and spirit in Jesus Name. Amen

For further study read:
Ephesians 1:3-5, Ephesians 2:4-5, 1 John 4:19

DOING THE WORD
Have no fear concerning your future, things will turn out for your good.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION