Wednesday 29 March 2017

An invitation to greatness.

Wednesday,  March 29th.
An invitation to greatness.

“And I will make of thee a great nation, …”
Genesis 12:2a

When God shows you what He wants to do with your life, it is an invitation to greatness. The reason why many do not become great is not because they did not seek titles or positions. It is primarily because they did not follow after God's plan for their lives.

You may choose to become a doctor because your father wanted you to become a doctor but you may not love being a doctor because it is not in your DNA. For instance, I love what I am doing today because I am living out God's plan for my life. I do not struggle to do it because it is in my DNA. It is what I was created to do. When you are in God's perfect will for your life your success is effortless. One of the laws of success is called the law of least effort; that means when you are in the center of God's will for your life even the little thing you do will be amplified by God.

God's will for your life is something that you are wired to do. This is why people who succeed in life, succeed in doing what they love to do and they do it well. When you do what you love, you will do it with energy because you will always have energy to do what you love. Even when I am tired I still want to do what I love which is to teach and preach.

If you are reading this today, I want you to know that there is something that you are born to do. Find it and begin to experience God amplify even the least effort you put into what you do.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank you because You will help me to stand perfect and complete in Your will for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Genesis 39:3-6, 1 Samuel 18:30, Daniel 6:2-4

Doing the Word.
Find what you are born to do and give it your best.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION