Monday 13 March 2017

The law of meekness.

Monday, March   13th.
The law of meekness.

“What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.”
Psalm 25:12

To hear consistently from God, you must prioritize the law of meekness or humility. Meekness or humility guarantees continuous hearing from God.

If you want to consistently hear from God you must remain meek. The Bible records in Numbers 12:3, “Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.” Therefore because of the meekness and humility of Moses the Man of God, God said concerning him in Numbers 12:6-8(GNB), “… “Now hear what I have to say! When there are prophets among you, I reveal myself to them in visions and speak to them in dreams. It is different when I speak with my servant Moses; I have put him in charge of all my people Israel. So I speak to him face-to-face, clearly and not in riddles; he has even seen my form! How dare you speak against my servant Moses?"” God spoke to Moses face to face because he was the meekest man among all men on the face of the earth.

Arrogance and pride will cause you to lose access to divine guidance. Cultivate the virtue of meekness and humility it is one of the keys to hearing consistently from God.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that the Spirit of the fear of the Lord will mantle my heart and cause me to prioritize your voice and instructions above all else, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 25:9, Isaiah 61:1, James 1:21-25.

Doing the Word.
Prioritize the Word of God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION