Tuesday 14 March 2017

The law of love.

Tuesday, March  14th.
The law of love.

“Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth. He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.”
I John 2:8-11

Prioritize the law of love because walking in love facilitates your ability to hear from God. The reason some people find it difficult to hear from God is because their hearts have become hardened. So if you are someone that is not quick to forgive, you will not be hearing well. When your heart is hard, you will not be able to perceive divine judgment.

When you are selfish and seeking your own interest, you will not be able to hear God well. For example as a minister, the concern of my heart for the world and my desire to see that everyone who hears the message of this new life that God has given to me to preach is able to live a more productive life free from sorrows and regrets, leads me to pray for everyone who will have the opportunity to hear this message. As I do, God begins to give me revelations that will make your life better when I teach you. These things I am teaching you in this devotional came because I wanted you sincerely from my heart to be able to hear from God consistently and God began to speak to me concerning these things.

Walking in love is the pathway to the supernatural. Not walking in love is walking in darkness and such an individual lacks divine guidance because he is in darkness.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that my love is abounding more and more towards the brethren and towards all men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Matthew 20:34, Luke 7:12-16, 1 Thessalonians 2:8.

Doing the Word.
Ask the Father to cause the compassion of Christ to flow through you to others.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION