Saturday 11 March 2017

The law of dependence.

Saturday, March 11th.
The law of dependence.

“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.”
 John 5:30

To hear from God consistently you must also function with the law of dependence. Jesus said, “I can of mine own self do nothing …” Are you that dependent on God just like Jesus was? God speaks consistently to those utterly dependent on Him.

“Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.” John 5:19-20

If you have been trying to do things your own way and yet you are wondering why God is not speaking to you or why you are not hearing His voice, I believe it is now clear to you today; it is because you are not dependent on Him. I will like to remind you again that, “God speaks consistently to those utterly dependent on Him.” Therefore cease from your own wisdom and go to the Father today with a sincere heart and ask Him to show you what you need to do and be attentive to the impressions of the Spirit and His voice.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I let go of mine own ways and every superfluity of naughtiness. I open my heart today to hear your voice and instructions to me in this season, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
John 6:38, John 8:28, John 12:49-50.

Doing the Word.
Keep your trust completely on God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION