Sunday 26 March 2017

Know His will.

Sunday,  March 26th.
Know His will.

“For this cause we also, since the day we heard it,

do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye

might be filled with the knowledge of his will in

all wisdom and spiritual understanding;”
Colossians 1:9

The will of God for your life is that which brings

Him pleasure. It also refers to His intention, plan

and purpose for your life.

Every human being on earth is designed to bring God

pleasure. This is because the Bible says in

Revelation 4:11, “… for thou hast created all

things, and for thy pleasure they are and were

created.”

You are not a child of chance. You were born to

fulfill a purpose. Jeremiah 1:5 says, “Before I

formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before

thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee,

and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.”

This verse reveals to us that God was the One who

actually formed you in the belly. This means that

your birth was not a mistake. Your parents may not

have planned to have you but according to the

scriptures, your existence is not a mistake.

According to Jeremiah 1:5, God not only formed but

He knew you; that means that before you were born,

God already had a picture of you. Therefore you are

God's dream manifested in the earth. You will also

notice from Jeremiah 1:5 that God already decided

your destiny before you were born because He says

that, “…before thou camest forth out of the womb I

sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto

the nations.” This is why it is important for you to

hear from God because He formed you, knew you and

destined you therefore He has the blueprint for your

life which you ought to follow. Therefore I

encourage you to follow divine guidance so that you

can be, do and have all that God has ordained for

you to be, do and have.

Confession.
I am not a child of chance. Predestination is at

work in me. I was born to fulfill God's purpose for

my life and I will fulfill it. I am anointed to be,

do and have all that God has ordained for me to be,

do and have, in Jesus’ Name.

For further study, read:
Psalm 143:10, Romans 12:2, Hebrews 13:20-21.

Doing the Word.
Please read Colossians 4:12 and pray that you will

stand perfect and complete in all the will of God

for your life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION