Tuesday 28 March 2017

Faith in God's plan.

Tuesday, March 28th.
Faith in God's plan.

“I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.”
Jeremiah 29:11(GNB)

God's plan has no possibility of failure and man's plan has no guarantee of success. God says, “In my plan you will prosper.” I encourage you to have faith in God's plan for your life when you discover it.

When God began to unveil His plan for Abram in Genesis 12, God said to Him, “…Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:” Genesis 12:1. Prior to when God spoke to Abram he lived among his own family but when God began to unveil His plan it required Abram to get out of his country, his kindred and his father's house to a strange land. This meant that God was taking him to a place where he would have to depend completely on Him.

It is important for you to understand this principle concerning God's plan. You will have to depend completely on God for its fulfillment. God's plan for your life will always be bigger than what you can achieve by yourself. You will need God for the fulfillment of His plan. Trust Him to guide you to your wealthy place.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You stir my heart and order my steps in line with Your plan and perfect will for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Proverbs 19:21, Isaiah 46:10-11, Ephesians 1:9.

Doing the Word.
Have faith in God's plan.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION