Monday 27 March 2017

Get in your place.

Monday, March 27th.
Get in your place.

“"Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you: A prophet to the nations-- that's what I had in mind for you."”        
Jeremiah 1:5(MSG)

In my younger days I loved playing football. As a result, I began to feel that I could be a professional footballer. I discovered that the more I grew and mixed up with some professional footballers, I knew that there are different levels of skills and being a professional footballer was not my place.

Looking back now, I will say that I first discovered my place when I was eight years old but since I was unlearned, I still got distracted from my place. And finally after I got restored to Christ at seventeen and went on to discover God's will for my life; which is the teaching and preaching of God's Word, wake me up any day and at anytime and ask me about any subject in the Bible I am ready. This is because I have found my place. This is my sweet spot. Have you discovered your place? Have you discovered God's will for your life? That is your sweet spot.

Stop comparing yourself with others. Our destinies are different. Therefore if you are going to be successful, find out what is in your destiny and do it. When you discover God's plan for your life, you have found the way into success.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank You because I am filled with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Acts 26:15-19, Galatians 1:15-16, Romans 8:29

Doing the Word.
Ask the Lord to reveal His will to you for every phase of your life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION