Friday 10 March 2017

The law of priority.

Friday, March  10th.
The law of priority.

“And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.”
Mark 1:35

The law of priority is another law you will need to prioritize if you are going to be able to hear consistently from God. If you want to hear from God, you must prioritize Him and His Word. This means that God must be first.

Jesus put God first as seen in our opening scripture. He prioritized His fellowship with God such that the first person he spoke with each day was His Father. Are you that way? Do you prioritize fellowship with God everyday consistently just like Jesus? If you do you will never lack divine guidance.

“O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;  To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.” Psalm 63:1-2. To consistently hear God and flow in His power you must consistently seek Him first.

I trust that from what you have learnt today, you will consistently maintain fellowship with your heavenly Father first thing in the morning every day. It is one of the keys to consistently hear from Him.

Prayer.
Dear Father, You are my God; early will I seek You: my soul thirsts for You, my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; I ask that You express Your power and glory, even as I express the fullness of Christ wherever I go today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 5:3, Psalm 63:1-11, Proverbs 8:17.

Doing the Word.
Be consistent in your daily devotions.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION