Sunday 10 May 2020

Prosperity Dimensions 1



“The Lord was with Joseph, so he succeeded in everything he did as he served in the home of his Egyptian master. Potiphar noticed this and realized that the Lord was with Joseph, giving him success in everything he did.”
Genesis 39:2-3 (NLT)

Our opening scripture shows us that Joseph had success in everything he did. This means that being successful is prosperity. When you succeed and advance in your career that is prosperity. When you do well on your job, that is also prosperity.

There are different dimensions of prosperity. The first dimension of prosperity is spiritual prosperity. When you get born again and you are growing spiritually, that is spiritual prosperity. If you are not born again, you are not prosperous spiritually.

Spiritual prosperity is what will sustain all the other dimensions of prosperity. This is why the Bible says in 3 John 1:2, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” The New Living Translation puts it this way, “Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit.”

Deuteronomy 8:18 says, “But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.”

I encourage you to align yourself with God if you are not yet born again because He is the One who will empower you to prosper in all areas of life and also sustain you in health. Therefore if you are not born again or you want a fresh start with God, I encourage you to pray the prayer of salvation below:

Prayer Of Salvation
O God, I come to you today. I know I am a sinner and have committed sins. But I believe in my heart that you died for me. You were buried for me, and you were raised from the dead on the third day for my justification.
I take you as my Lord and personal Saviour. I declare that I am saved. I am born again from this day forward in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Joshua 1:7-8, 2 Chronicles 26:5, John 10:10 (AMP).

Doing the Word
Give the Lord thanks who have given you power to get wealth.



#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION