Saturday 30 May 2020

Preservation and Protection


“The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.” John 10:10 (NLT)

Preservation and protection is also referred to as longevity. This is also another dimension of prosperity. Psalm 91:16 says, “With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.” Psalm 103:5 says, “Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.” This is the Blessing of longevity. As a result your youth is daily renewed.

Please make this confession aloud, “God satisfies me with long life. The number of my days will be fulfilled. I am far from all destruction and from untimely death because I am blessed with longevity, in Jesus' Name.” Amen.

I want you to know that you have also been exempted from all evil diseases and plague. You will not die of sickness or disease. The Bible says in Isaiah 54:14-17 says, “In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”

Instruction.
Please read Psalm 91 and confess it over you and your household.

For further study, read:
Proverbs 3:1-2, Isaiah 41:10-12, Isaiah 45:24.

Doing the Word
Be conscious that wherever you are is the safest place on earth.

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION