Thursday 25 June 2020

Expect Great Surprises 1


“'Call to me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.'” Jeremiah 33:3 (MSG)

In the past few days I have been sharing with you some important principles that will guarantee you speedy answers to your prayers. I believe if you practice them, you will always see your prayers answered.

Having understood all that, I will like to use the remaining days of this month to look into the Word of God with you to explore the amazing impact of prayer.

What is amazing? Amazing simply means causing astonishment, great wonder or surprises.

I want you to know that no matter how big your prayer is to you, based on the Word of God your prayer is too small.

Ephesians 3:20 (AMP) says, “Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]”

Therefore when you pray, pray with confidence in the power of God and expect Him to do for you exceedingly, superabundantly, far over and above all that you can ask or think. God is bigger than all your challenges.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that nothing shall be impossible unto me because my God is able to do exceedingly, superabundantly, far over and above all that I can ask or think [infinitely beyond my highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]. Amen.

For further study, read:
Matthew 17:20, Mark 9:23, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

Doing the Word
Have faith in the power of God to meet your needs.

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive
#TheGospelChallenge

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION