Friday 26 June 2020

Expect Great Surprises 2


"Call to me, and I will answer you; I will tell you wonderful and marvelous things that you know nothing about.” Jeremiah 33:3 (GNT)

Prayer is putting a demand on the omnipotence (power) of God to meet your needs.

Job 5:8-9 (ESV) says, *_"As for me, I would seek God, and to God would I commit my cause, who does great things and unsearchable, marvelous things without number:”_* This is the attitude and confidence with which we ought to come to God in prayer knowing that He is able to do great things and unsearchable, marvelous things without number.

The Message Bible puts Job 5:8-9 this way, "If I were in your shoes, I'd go straight to God, I'd throw myself on the mercy of God. After all, he's famous for great and unexpected acts; there's no end to his surprises.”

I pray that as you put your faith in the power of God, may each day bring to you a divine surprise. Begin to expect the unexpected. Begin to expect the impossible because God is bringing good things your way, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

The New Living Translation puts Job 5:8-9 this way, *_“If I were you, I would go to God and present my case to him. He does great things too marvelous to understand. He performs countless miracles.

Instruction.
Please read Ephesians 1:17-19 and ask the Father to give you revelations of His power in you.

For further study, read:
Job 9:10, Job 37:5, Psalm 40:5, Psalm 72:18, Psalm 86:10.

Doing the Word
Expect divine surprises.

crichurch.org

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive
#TheGospelChallenge

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION