Thursday 4 June 2020

Prayer Invitation 1


“O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.” Psalm 65:2.

God is the One that invites us to pray. Our opening scripture shows us that God gives an open invitation to all of humanity to come and pray to Him.

In Jeremiah 33:3 God said, “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” This means that through prayer we have access to unlimited possibilities.

Psalm 91:15 says, “He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.” This reveals that prayer is a means of escape. Hence, if you will learn to pray and know how to pray you will be delivered from many problems.

Paul the Apostle understood the power of prayer and he said in Philippians 1:19 (NKJV), “For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ”. If you will learn how to pray, the Lord will deliver you.

When Peter was put in prison by Herod, he was delivered from death because of the prayers of the church. (See Acts 12:5) That means through prayer we can avert calamity. There are many things you can avert from your life if you pray. Therefore I encourage you to cultivate a healthy prayer life.

Instruction.
Please read Isaiah 54:14 and pray that every member of your family shall be established in righteousness, far from every form of oppression, fear and terror.

For further study, read:
Acts 12:5-17, Isaiah 54:15, Isaiah 54:16-17.

Doing the Word
Pray daily.

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive
#TheGospelChallenge

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION