Saturday 27 October 2012

Be conscious of your union with God.


“The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.”
Judges 6:12(KJV).

Your union with God is the measure of your potential. It has nothing to do with your family, your up-bringing, or your educational qualification. At least most of the wealthiest men in the world did not all finish their formal education. Bill Gates was a college dropout, Mark Zukerburg was a dropout, and Steve Jobs was a dropout. All of these men went ahead and became successful in their profession and they were not saved. How much more you that are saved.

Your union with God is the measure of your potential. In our opening scripture, the angel called Gideon a mighty man of valour. Why? It was because God was with him. He did not know he was a mighty man of valour, until the angel told him who he was because of his union with God.

I want you to know also that you are a mighty man of valour. That is your potential because of your union with God. He wants to accomplish great feats through your life. All you need to do is to accept His testimony of you and face all your challenges with that understanding. You are a mighty man of power because of your union with God. This was the foundation of the success of Gideon's leadership as a Judge of the children of Israel.

Therefore, if you are going to be successful as a leader, you must always be conscious of your union with God. He said in Hebrews 13:5(WNT), “…for God Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER, NEVER LET GO YOUR HAND: I WILL NEVER NEVER FORSAKE YOU."  In Matthew 28:20(WNT), Jesus said, “… remember, I am with you always, day by day, until the Close of the Age."  Live your life each day with this consciousness that God is always with you.

CONFESSION
I am not alone. God is with me. I am united together with Christ in God. God is with me everyday. God will never leave me nor forsake me, so I can boldly say; the Lord is my helper, I will not fear what man shall do unto me. God has made me a mighty man of valour, therefore, nothing can stand against me successfully. Thank you Father because I have victory on every side because of my union with you. Amen.

For further study read: 
Genesis 39:2, Genesis 28:15, Deuteronomy 31:6,
Psalm 82:32,

DOING THE WORD
Live with the consciousness of your union God to accomplish great things.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION