Wednesday 3 October 2012

Prepare for your future.


“Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.”     
Proverbs 24:27(KJV).

You get what you prepare for. You can never rise above the level of your preparation. The proof that you value your future is revealed by how much you prepare for that future.

Preparation is proof of self value. People who value themselves prepare. You prepare in whatever way you have to prepare. It may be by reading, planning or by praying. For instance, there were times I took days to fast and pray for the future because I had such a strong passion to change my world. Today, I am doing it, impacting the world with our message. And we are also preparing to reach more people around the world with our message. I have been preparing for these things many years ago. It has been said that great men don't prepare for an event, they prepare for life.

What about you, what are you going to do with your life? Remember that you have only one chance at life, and what you make of it is what you are going to live with for all of eternity. Your decisions are what determine your outcome in life. Your decisions decide your destiny. That is why I made up my mind early to start preparing. Why? It was because I knew that the quality of my preparation decides the quality of my future.
The essence of learning is not the accumulation of facts, but for intelligent decisions and actions. The bible says, “Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. This means that if you are not changing by your knowledge, you are not growing. This is because the evidence of growth is change.

So, the things you will learn in this devotional this month use them to make better decisions, and act wisely.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for enabling me to make good use of the wisdom and knowledge you have given to me to prepare correctly for my future. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Luke 14:28-30.

DOING THE WORD
Write out the plan for your life, then write out goals that will help you to fulfill the plan.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION