Saturday 13 October 2012

Speak creative words.


“A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!” 
Proverbs 15:23(KJV).

One word you tell someone can change their lives. One word you tell someone can lead to them committing suicide. One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life on television said that because of the words she was told as a little child, she never knew she was beautiful, so she use to cut herself every night until she will be bleeding because she hated herself.

It matters what you say to a little child as they are growing up. If you call them the wrong names and make them feel worthless, you may just be destroying the destiny of that child. This is because psychologists tell us that the mind of a child is blank, so he or she receives the words you say as the truth about who they are, and if those words you said are negative, you may just destroy their self esteem and potential for greatness.

Every day I thank God for my mother. Everything I am today apart from God and the books I have read is because of my mother and my father. They had such positive influence over my life. So, what are you going to do with the influence you have over the life of your child, or that boy and that girl around you? Use your words to put them on the path of success and greatness. Don't talk them down. Use your words to shape their lives for greatness.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for you have given me the tongue of the learned to know how to speak a word in season to him who is weary at all times in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Proverbs 16:13, Proverbs 24:26, Proverbs 25:11, Ephesians 4:29, Isaiah 50:4.

DOING THE WORD
Today, bless your life and the lives of those around you with the right words.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION