Monday 22 October 2012

God's wisdom is in your mouth.


“For _I_ will give to you* a mouth and wisdom which all the ones opposing you* will not be able to refute nor to resist.”
 Luke 21:15(ALT).

Three days ago, I told you of how I was brought before a school panel that was set up to interrogate me because of the success of our campus fellowship on their campus. On another occasion, I was called again by another panel set up by the school after my graduation to ask me questions concerning our campus fellowship. This is because they were wondering how we were able to train so much leaders than their own campus fellowship. When they called me this time, one of the questions they asked me was, “Why does your campus fellowship have a name?” and I said, “A name defines a vision.” They kept on asking me other questions and they continued jotting down my answers. Finally, one of them a PhD holder spoke up and said, “You can never catch this young man in his words, let him go.” Then, I stood up and left.

This panel of enlightened minds that was constituted to ask me questions could not refute or resist the wisdom with which I spoke. It got to a point that they stopped interrogating me and they now decided to ask me to tell them how to run the school. Why? They knew that when the answers were coming, it was evident to them that God was with me. They didn't ask me to tell them how to run the school because I was an old man with grey hair. No! It was because they knew I had the wisdom of God.

They tried to catch Jesus in His words too, but they always failed, and that Christ is in you. So, who are those that are trying to embarrass you and catch you in your words? Rely on the Word of God. He says in Luke 21:15(KJV), “For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.”

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for you have given me a mouth and a wisdom, which all my adversaries will not be able to gain say nor resist. I thank you for I have a sound mind, mental sagacity that surpasses all human intelligence. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
John 7:45-46, Matthew 10:18-20, Proverbs 2:6, Jeremiah 1:9, Luke 2:46-47, Acts 6:10,  Ephesians 6:19, Colossians 4:3-4.

DOING THE WORD
Do not fear your adversaries, but expect the word of God to be in your mouth whenever you are confronted and they will not be able to gain say nor resist.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION