Tuesday 10 December 2013

Love Genuinely

“I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” Psalm 139:14(KJV)

Child of God, I want you to know that anybody who cannot accept you, especially in terms of your physical stature, doesn't love you.

A young man said to his girl friend, “if you don't bleach, I will not marry you.” So, she went to bleach, and yet this young man did not marry this girl, even after she had bleached her skin for him, because of the promise of marriage.

Some Christian young ladies will see a young single Pastor who can preach well and then say in their hearts, or may be to others, “I love him.” Yet she knows in her heart that the reason she is saying that she loves him, is because of his gift; and his ability to preach or teach well.

When she marries him and then discovers other traits in him that displeases her, its already too late then for her to quit, because she is already married to him. It is then she has to learn to love him inspite of his flaws.

Therefore, don't build your marriage on a love that will not last, instead build your marriage on agape (unconditional love). When you build your marriage on agape, it is then you can be certain that you are going to have a great marriage.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I ask that you purify my heart, my motives and passions by your love so that I will always make excellent decisions so that I will remain sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, in Jesus Name, Amen.

For further study read:
Romans 12:9-10, 2 Corinthians 6:6, 1 Timothy 1:5,
1 Peter 1:22-23.

DOING THE WORD
Love from a pure heart.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION