Thursday 26 December 2013

The Greatest Love

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:13(KJV)

Love is willing to lay down his life for others. That is the highest display of love for someone else. That is exactly what Jesus did for us. He was willing to lay down his life for us, even when we were sinners, and did not please Him by our actions.

The Bible says in Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Jesus did not die for us because of our good works. No, He died for us, because He loved us inspite of our sins. That is the unconditional love He had for us.

God would have destroyed us with His wrath because of our sins, but He chose to save us because of his great love for us. He did not want us to perish, so, He decided to deal with the sin problem, through the death of Jesus. Now, if you believe with your heart in what Jesus did for you, you will receive His life, that will cause you to live in righteousness, above sin.

The death of Jesus completely paid for your sins and met the demands of justice, so that you can be free from the condemnation of sin, the power of sin, and the condemnation of satan.

I want you to know that Jesus did not come to condemn the world, but He came so that the world will be saved through Him. This is what the celebration of Christmas should be about, that Jesus, the Son of God came into this world, to save us with His love, and anyone who believes in Him will be saved, and will come into the unconditional love of God for the whole world.

If you are not born again today, this is what it is all about, therefore I encourage you to accept the love of God for you and pray the prayer of salvation below, so that your Christmas can be worth celebrating.

PRAYER OF SALVATION
“O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that you raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal savior. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit and I ask that you fill my heart with your love even now. Amen.”

For further study read:
John 3:16-18, Romans 3:21-26, Romans 5:6-9, Ephesians 2:13-17.

DOING THE WORD
Judge your acceptance by the unconditional love of God for you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION