Saturday 19 September 2015

Don't give up.

September 19th 2015
Don't give up.
“But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,” Galatians 1:15
Have you given up on yourself that God would no longer have anything to do with you? “God is finished with me,” you may think, but that is when He picks you up again and begins to build your life.
...
God specializes in taking the pieces of men's lives and putting them all back together again to bring glory out of it.
God got a hold of the life of Paul who was a murderer, persecuting and killing Christians. He said in 1 Timothy 1:15-16(GNB), “… Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. I am the worst of them, but God was merciful to me in order that Christ Jesus might show his full patience in dealing with me, the worst of sinners, as an example for all those who would later believe in him and receive eternal life.” His life is an example to anyone who would respond to God's grace.
Peter, who denied Jesus three times, became the great Apostle to the Jews. He preached boldly about Jesus on the day of Pentecost and three thousand souls were saved. His shadow healed the sick. God went on and did great things through him because he trusted in God's grace.
John who was ambitious, quick tempered, and wanted to call down fire on some people earlier in the ministry of Jesus, became the Apostle of love.
Whatever weakness satan has used to mock you, God is going to turn it to become your place of greatest victory.
Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank you because by the power of your grace at work in me. Every weakness I have encountered is turned to become the place of my greatest victory, in Jesus Name. Amen.
For further study, read:
1 Timothy 1:12-14, 1 Peter 2:9-10, Acts 9:10-21.
Doing the Word:
Believe in God's view of you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION