Thursday 17 September 2015

(Rely on grace.)

Thursday September 17th 2015
(Rely on grace.)
“Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.”
1 Timothy 4:12

When God spoke to me about the ministry in the latter part of 1995, I was scared in the natural because He said, “Set forth a standard.” I understood that He was telling me to become an example. In my mind I wondered who I would be an example to. I told Him I was a small boy and that He had great men within and outside the country. He told me that was why He chose me.

I want you to know that God did not make a wrong decision in choosing you. Stop looking at yourself from the natural. All you will see are the reasons why God should not use you. But the reason why you think God should not use you is the reason why He wants to use you so that He alone would get the glory.

If God chose the strongest of us to carry out the strongest assignments, it will be said that we succeeded because we were naturally strong. This is what He does, He chooses the weakest one of us to carry out the strongest assignments so that His grace could shine through that one, so that no flesh would glory in His presence.

No matter what God has called you to do, He did not make a mistake. Rely on His grace and you will excel.


Prayer.
Dear Father, I expect your grace to shine through me in the fulfillment of your assignment for my life, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Jeremiah 1:4-10, Ephesians 3:8,
1 Corinthians 15:9-10.

Doing the Word
Be strong in the grace in Christ.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION