Saturday 12 September 2015

A divine working.

A divine working.
 “Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.” Zechariah 4:6-7

Grace is the outworking of the influence of God's Spirit. Grace functions in us by the power of the Spirit. Paul the Apostle bears witness to this in Ephesians 3:7 where he said, “Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.”

So, when the grace of God is at work in your life, the power of God is activated on your behalf for your advantage. This is the grace of God that made that great mountain a plain before Zerubbabel.

Therefore, I want you to know what you have received in the grace of God that is upon your life. By that grace you can overcome every challenge that comes against you or  is before you. Direct the grace of God today against that challenge, mountain or difficulty and watch it fall before you. The grace of God is the power at work in you by the influence of God's Spirit that dwells in you.

Confession:
In the Name of Jesus I declare that I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Before me, every mountain shall become a plain and every valley shall be filled up by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

For further study, read:
Ephesians 3:20, Romans 15:18-19, Colossians 1:29.

Doing the Word:
Receive grace to do all that God has called you to do.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION