Monday 14 September 2015

Overcome that weakness.

Overcome that weakness.
  “…My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness…”                    
2 Corinthians 12:9

There are many who feel helpless because of a weakness in their lives. No, you do not need to feel helpless. That is why God has made grace available to you. His grace is made perfect in weakness. In order words, His power works best in weakness.

Stop all your struggles today. What you need is grace. If there is a habit you have been struggling to break, receive grace today to overcome it.

The grace of God will not work in your life as long as you are pretending or hiding your weakness. It is those who are not ashamed to demand for grace because they are weak that experience the power to overcome their weakness.

It is important you understand that grace would only take over when you come to the end of yourself in your flesh. This is why Paul said in 2 Corinthians 12:10(AMP), “So for the sake of Christ, I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [in human strength], then am I [truly] strong (able, powerful in divine strength).”

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus I declare that I am strong. I have ability and I am filled with divine strength. God is at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure.

For further study, read:
2 Corinthians 13:4, 1 Corinthians 10:13,
 Romans 8:12-14.

Doing the Word.
Fix your mind on the sufficiency of God's grace and His ability towards you to make you stand and overcome all weaknesses.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION