Wednesday 2 September 2015

Grace makes you strong.

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

2 Corinthians 12:9

Today I want you to understand that the message of grace does not make people weak, it makes them strong. Our opening scripture shows us that God is the source of grace. He says, "…My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness…"

Paul was having a challenge and he prayed three times to God concerning this thorn he had in his flesh and the Lord said to him, "…My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness…" I want you also to know today that God's grace is sufficient for you, because His strength is made perfect in weakness.

The word strength is from the Greek word, 'dunamis' which means power. This means that your access to God's grace is your access to God's power. Therefore, if you are going to walk in the power of God, you must understand grace. It has been said that the gospel of grace is for weak people. Yes, it is true because it would make them strong. So if you are weak in any area of your spiritual life, I encourage you to study this devotional carefully because when you have a better understanding of the gospel of grace, you will become strong.

Prayer.

Dear Father, I thank you because your grace is sufficient for me, for your strength is made perfect in weakness. I believe I receive ability to dominate and overcome every weakness in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study, read:

2 Corinthians 12:10, 1 Corinthians 15:10, Hebrews 4:16.

Doing the Word

Meditate on scriptures that reveal God's ability concerning that area of weakness.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION