Sunday 13 September 2015

Sufficient grace.

Sufficient grace.
 “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
2 Corinthians 12:9

For every challenge that is before you, know that the grace of God is sufficient for you. So, whenever there is a challenge before you, just declare, “Father I receive the grace to handle this challenge.”

Secondly, I want you to understand that when the Bible says, “…My grace is sufficient …” the word ‘sufficient’ describes the idea of raising a barrier or to ward off, etc. This means that the grace of God surrounds you like a fence and defends, fights and protects you against every onslaught of the enemy in times of difficulty.

If you are experiencing any challenge right now, know that the grace of God is able to give you victory. So, instead of complaining and acting like someone who is helpless, receive grace from your heavenly Father to handle that thing.

If it is concerning your marriage, receive grace to love your husband or your wife the more. If it is concerning your job, receive grace for ideas and excellence that will make you more productive. If you are a minister, receive grace to pastor the church and grow it. If you are a leader, receive grace to lead the people appropriately and effectively. The grace of God is sufficient for you for every need.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank you because your grace is sufficient for me today, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
2 Corinthians 3:5-6, Hebrews 4:16,
Philippians 2:13.

Doing the Word.
Call out the areas of challenge, and declare that you receive grace for those specific areas.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION