Wednesday 30 September 2015

God loves you 2

God loves you 2.
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8

Our opening scripture shows us that the death of Christ was an expression of the Father's love to us. If you ever doubt the love of the Father for you, the question you will need to ask yourself is this, “Did Jesus die for me?” The answer to that question is ‘yes’ according to our opening scripture and that quenches every doubt concerning the love of the Father towards you.

The cross was the demonstration and the exhibition of God's love for us. In Galatians 2:20 Paul said, “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” This means that if you believe that Jesus died for you, it means you believe that God loves you, because, Jesus died for you based on God's love for you.

God loves you as an individual as though you are the only one in the world. This was why Paul personalized the word in Galatians 2:20 saying, “… I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” Jesus died and gave Himself for the world because He loved you and wanted to save you. Learn to personalize the love of God for you because God loves you as though you are the only one in the world. Praise God!

Confession.
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Amen.

For further study, read:
Ephesians 5:2, Ephesians 5:25, Revelations 1:5.

Doing the Word.
thanks to the Father for His love which has brought you salvation.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION