Friday 16 August 2019

What Can You Imagine?





“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;”
2 Corinthians 10:3-5.

The word 'imaginations' in our opening scripture in the Greek means arguments, reasoning, etc. which all has to do with the mind. This means that God is telling you that the way you think and reason determines your imagination.

Therefore, if you think that you cannot succeed because you don't have anybody, you will not succeed. Yet I think and know that I will succeed because God is with me. I think and know I am going to succeed because there are angels sent to work with me. Why do I think this way? It is because I have renewed my mind to the Word of God so it affects my imagination.

Why can't many persons see a good future; full of greatness and enviable accomplishments? It is because of their way of thinking. Your way of thinking will ultimately affect your imagination. This is why God gives you revelation of His Word for the illumination of your mind, so that your way of thinking can be changed. If your way of thinking changes, your imagination will also change. Until your thinking changes, your hope remains the same. What is hope? Hope refers to your expectation. This means that your way of thinking decides what you expect.

Your imagination determines your expectation and your expectation determines your outcomes.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You Bless me indeed; enlarge my coast, let Your hand be with me, and  keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read: 
Genesis 15:1-6, Psalm 121:1-8, Hebrews 13:5-6.

Doing the Word
Imagine yourself living out God's vision for your life.

Bible Reading: 30 Day Challenge.
Read Proverbs Chapter 16.
 To Read The Gospels Once: Luke Chapters 4-6. To Read The Gospels Thrice: Luke Chapters 19-21, Matthew Chapters 10-12 and
Mark Chapters 7-9.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION