Saturday 17 August 2019

Speak Right

“I create the fruit of the lips; …”
Isaiah 57:19.

Words matter because your life will take on the character of your words. Your life right now is a reflection of the words you've been speaking. This is why one of the roadblocks to progress is negative confession. 

Your current reality reflects the words you've been speaking. This is why you cannot blame anyone for where you are because your words brought you here. You are where you are today because of what you said yesterday. Your future will also be determined by what you are saying today because God uses your words as the creative material for your future.

Jesus said in Matthew 12:36-37, “But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.”

One of the reasons you could not get what you wanted was because you were hindered by your words. Why could the children of Israel not enter the Promised Land? It was because of their words. God said to them in Numbers 14:28-32, “Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, which have murmured against me, Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun. But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised. But as for you, your carcases, they shall fall in this wilderness.”

Prayer.
Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus I cancel every negative word I have spoken concerning any area of my life right now. I declare that I am Blessed and highly favoured. I live a Blessed life, full of all grace, every favour and earthly Blessings, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Proverbs 13:3, Romans 10:9-10, 1 Timothy 6:12.

Doing the Word
Speak the right words.

Bible Reading: 30 Day Challenge.
Read Proverbs Chapter 17.
 To Read The Gospels Once: Luke Chapters 7-9. To Read The Gospels Thrice: Luke Chapters 22-24, Matthew Chapters 13-15 and
Mark Chapters 10-12.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION