Saturday 10 August 2019

A WORD IN DUE SEASON - SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST 2019

Change Your Thinking

“From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” Matthew 4:17.



It matters the way you think because what your mind cannot conceive, your hand cannot carry. What your mind cannot conceive, you cannot achieve. That is why you must consistently renew your mind with the Word of God.

Someone said, “Thinking precedes achievements and accomplishments.” Peter J. Daniels a Christian who was once the richest man in Australia was asked, “How do you achieve all these things?” He answered, “I think.”

Henry Ford said, “Thinking is the most difficult work there is to do, that is why few people engage in it.” I am not referring to worrying but thinking strategically and seeing yourself with what you are desiring to have.

When Jesus came, the first thing He said in Matthew 4:17 was, “… Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” Jesus is saying, change your thinking because the kingdom of heaven is within your reach. That means what you access from heaven is based on your mentality because the quality of your thinking is what decides the quality of your living. Your life right now is reflecting the quality of your thinking.

Therefore, as you intentionally change your thinking, the quality of your life will also change.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that I am what God says I am. I can do what God says I can do. I have what God says I have. By the grace of God I am what I am. I am strong. The Word of God abides in me and I have overcome the wicked one in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Acts 26:2a, Romans 12:2, Ephesians 4:23 (AMP).

Doing the Word
Stop thinking small, think big.

Bible Reading: 30 Day Challenge.
Read Proverbs Chapter 10.
 To Read The Gospels Once: Mark Chapters 1-3. To Read The Gospels Thrice: Luke Chapters 1-3, John Chapters 13-15 and
Mark Chapters 4-6.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION