Tuesday 14 April 2020

He Came To Fulfil Prophecy 11


“First, you must understand this: No prophecy in
Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation. No

prophecy ever originated from humans. Instead, it
was given by the Holy Spirit as humans spoke under
God's direction.”
2 Peter 1:20-21 (GWT)

In the scriptures according to God's direction
through the Holy Spirit it was prophesied 
concerning Jesus that He was going to be
betrayed for thirty pieces of silver and that was
exactly fulfilled in His life.

The prophet speaking under the direction of the
Holy Spirit in Zechariah 11:12-13 (MSG) said, “Then
I addressed them: "Pay me what you think I'm
worth." They paid me an insulting sum, counting
out thirty silver coins. God told me, "Throw it in
the poor box." This stingy wage was all they
thought of me and my work! So I took the thirty
silver coins and threw them into the poor box in
God's Temple.”

This was exactly fulfilled as seen in Matthew 26:14-
16 (MSG), “That is when one of the Twelve, the one 
named Judas Iscariot, went to the cabal of high
priests and said, "What will you give me if I hand
him over to you?" They settled on thirty silver
pieces. He began looking for just the right moment
to hand him over.”


Instruction.

Please read Psalm 66:3 and ask God to
demonstrate His great power to cause all your
enemies to submit to you.


For further study, read:

Matthew 27:3-10, Mark 14:10-11, Luke 22:3-6.

Doing the Word.
Ask the Father to reveal and remove from your
life all those sabotaging your progress.


To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,

      +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION