Saturday 18 April 2020

He Came To Fulfil Prophecy 15


“Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book
it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.”

Hebrews 10:7.

Jesus came to fulfill all that was written
concerning Him in the Bible because that 
was the will of God concerning Him.

The Prophet Hosea prophesied that Jesus was
going to be called out of Egypt. In Hosea 11:1 the
prophet speaking by the Spirit said, "When Israel
was a child, I loved him, And out of Egypt I called
My son.” This words spoken by the prophet was
not just for the natural Israel, it actually was
talking about Jesus Christ.

Therefore in line with God's agenda and purpose,
the Lord directed Joseph the earthly father of Jesus
to take the baby and His mother Mary to flee to
Egypt because of the threat of Herod to kill the
baby Jesus. By so doing, this prophecy was fulfilled
 in His life. “Now when they had departed,
behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a
dream, saying, "Arise, take the young Child and His
mother, flee to Egypt, and stay there until I bring
you word; for Herod will seek the young Child to
destroy Him." When he arose, he took the young
Child and His mother by night and departed for
Egypt, and was there until the death of Herod, that
it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord
through the prophet, saying, "Out of Egypt I called
My Son." Matthew 2:13-15 (NKJV)

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that I am a
chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy
nation, a peculiar person; to show forth the
praises of Him who hath called me out of
darkness into his marvellous light: Amen.

For further study, read:
Matthew 2:13-21.

Doing the Word
Mediate on Colossians 1:13, “Who hath
delivered us from the power of darkness, and
hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear
Son:”

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
         +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION