Thursday 2 April 2020

He Came To Do God's Will


“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge:
and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine

own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent
me.”
John 5:30.

Jesus came to do the will of God. Everything
Jesus did was the will of God. So Jesus was the 
will of God in action. This meant that if Jesus
heals the sick, it means that it is God's will to heal
the sick. If Jesus cast out devils, it means that it is
God's will to cast out devils.

Everything Jesus did was the will of God. So if you
want to know if it is God's will for you to be healed,
then look at the life of Jesus. He came to do the will
of God and He healed the sick, meaning it is God's
will for you to be healed.

John 6:38 says, “For I came down from heaven, not
to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent
me.” Whatever Jesus said was the will of God.
Therefore, if you want to know the will of God, just
go and study the gospels; Matthew, Mark, Luke and
John and look at the life of Jesus and imitate it
because that is the will of God.

Hebrews 10:5-7 says, “Wherefore when he cometh
into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou
wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: In
burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had
no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of
the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.”

Prayer.

Dear Father, I ask that You fill me with the
knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and
spiritual understanding, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:

Matthew 26:39-42, John 4:34, Hebrews 10:7-9.

Doing the Word

If you want a fresh revelation of Jesus and God's
will, you can study the gospels in this month.
(Matthew, Mark, Luke and John)

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
      +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION