Tuesday 21 April 2020

He Came To Fulfil Prophecy 18



“Then I said, 'I have come! (It is written about 

me in the scroll of the book.) I have come to do 
what you want, my God.'"
Hebrews 10:7 (GWT).

Jesus came to do what God wanted that was why
He lived His life in fulfilment of all that was 
written concerning Him in the scriptures.

It was prophesied that Jesus was going to be a
Servant of God who pleases God. He will bring
justice to the Gentiles and justice for truth. The
prophet said concerning Him in Isaiah 42:1-3
(NKJV), “"Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, My
Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My
Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the
Gentiles. He will not cry out, nor raise His voice,
Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street. A
bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax
He will not quench; He will bring forth justice for
truth.”

This was fulfilled in the life of Jesus as seen in
Matthew 12:15-21 (NKJV), “But when Jesus knew it, 
He withdrew from there. And great multitudes
followed Him, and He healed them all. Yet He
warned them not to make Him known, that it might
be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the
prophet, saying: "Behold! My Servant whom I have
chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well
pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, And He will
declare justice to the Gentiles. He will not quarrel
nor cry out, Nor will anyone hear His voice in the
streets. A bruised reed He will not break, And
smoking flax He will not quench, Till He sends forth
justice to victory; And in His name Gentiles will
trust."

Instruction.

Please read Ephesians 1:17 and ask the Father to
give you insight and wisdom into the
knowledge of God.


For further study, read:

Psalm 96:13, Psalm 98:9, Isaiah 11:3-4.


Doing the Word

Meditate on 1 Peter 2:9, “But ye are a chosen
generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a
peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the
praises of him who hath called you out of
darkness into his marvellous light:”

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
       +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION