Wednesday 22 April 2020

He Came To Fulfil Prophecy 19


“Then I said, 'See, I have come to do your will, 

to lay down my life, just as the Scriptures said that 
I would.'"
Hebrews 10:7 (TLB).

Our opening scripture shows us that Jesus
came to lay down His life for us and that
was exactly what He did to the last detail as it 
was written in the scriptures concerning Him.

Jesus said in Luke 24:44 (NKJV), “These are the
words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with
you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were
written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets,
and in the psalms, concerning me.” That was one of
the main purpose of His life. Fulfilling what was
spoken concerning Him was fulfilling the will of
God for His life.

It is written in Zechariah 13:6-7, “And one shall say
unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands?
Then he shall answer, Those with which I was
wounded in the house of my friends. Awake, O
sword, against my shepherd, and against the man
that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite 
the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and 
I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.”

This word was fulfilled in the life of Jesus as the
wounds He incurred was as a result of Him being
betrayed by a disciple he trusted as a friend and He
was also rejected by His own people to be crucified.
Also, He the Shepherd was smitten and the sheep
was scattered from Him. Jesus Himself spoke about
this in John 16:32, “Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is
now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to
his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not
alone, because the Father is with me.” All these was
written and fulfilled in Him proving that Jesus is the 
Son of God in truth.


Instruction.

Please read 1 Chronicles 12:32 and ask the
Father to give you an understanding of the
times so that you will always do the right thing
at the right time.


For further study, read:

Matthew 26:55-56, John 18:35, John 19:14-16.


Doing the Word

Ask God to strengthen you to will and to do all
His will for your life as He reveals them to you.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
        +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION