Monday 20 June 2016

Sweet sleep

Monday, June 20th
Sweet sleep.

“When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.” Proverbs 3:24

Our opening scripture shows you that it is God's will for you to be protected when you sleep. Stop been afraid at night. Even when some people pray at night, they pray with fear because they do not know God's Word concerning their safety when they sleep. Some others do not even sleep well because they are always anticipating something evil to happen. Yesterday, we learnt that as a child of God, you shall not be visited with evil, so do not expect any evil to happen. God wants you to sleep well at night and He wants your sleep to be sweet, free from nightmares too.

Therefore, when you pray at night, pray with confidence in the Word of God and put an end to all fear. Pray saying, “Father your Word says in Proverbs 3:24 that I shall lie down, and I shall not be afraid, I shall lie down, and my sleep shall be sweet. Your Word also says in Leviticus 26:6, that I shall lie down, and none shall make me afraid.”

When you pray with the Word of God like this, be rest assured that nothing and no one shall do anything that will bring you fear. Armed robbery is fear; therefore it shall not come near your house. Assassins bring fear; therefore they shall not come near you. So when you go to sleep tonight and always, be confident knowing that nothing and no one shall bring you fear according to the Word of God.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare according to the Word of God in Proverbs 3:24, When I lie down, I shall not be afraid: yes, I shall lie down, and my sleep shall be sweet. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 3:5, Psalm 4:8, Psalm 127:2.

Doing the Word
Never be afraid to sleep at night. The Lord guarantees your safety.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION