Saturday 11 June 2016

Pray to the Father

Saturday, June 11th
Pray to the Father.

“At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:”
John 16:26  

There are people who because of their erroneous beliefs pray to Jesus and ask Him to beg the Father or pray to the Father for them. They do not understand how to pray the right way. Jesus said, “…I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:” Jesus does not need to pray to the Father so that your prayers will be answered. That is how much the Father loves you. You do not need any intermediary to get to Him. The name of Jesus gives you direct access to the Father.

Someone may ask, “You mean if I just ask in the name of Jesus the Father will hear me?” Yes! Jesus said in John 16:27, “For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.” There are many people who do not believe that God loves them. But when you know that the Father Himself loves you, it will boost your confidence in prayer.

Jesus also said in John 17:23(BBE), “I in them, and you in me, so that they may be made completely one, and so that it may become clear to all men that  you have sent me and that they are loved by you as I am loved by you.” You are loved by the Father just as He loves Jesus. Therefore, be confident in the Father's love. If Jesus always had answers to His prayer, you should always have answers to your prayer. Therefore, whatever the Father will do for Jesus, He will do for you. Praise God.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank you for your everlasting love towards me. You love me just like you love Jesus; therefore I am confident that when I pray, you hear me always. Thank You for loving me so dearly, in Jesus Name. Amen.  

For further study, read:
John 17:26, 1 John 3:1, 1 John 4:19.

Doing the Word
Always come to the Father based on His love for you.



0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION