Tuesday 14 June 2016

Living in God's will

Tuesday, June 14th
Living in God's will.

“That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.”
Philemon 1:6  

Today, I want to begin to share with you about some of the things that are written in the Word of God which are your inheritance and rights as a child of God. These truths are what should guide your expectations and the substance of your prayer.

For instance, do you know it is God's will for you to live in health all your days? God wants you to live in divine health. It is one of His provisions for you in Christ. The Bible says in 3 John 1:2, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” God expects you to remain in health. He prioritizes the healing of your body and your health as much as the salvation of your soul. So, just as God wants to save you from sin, He also wants to save you from sickness. Sickness has no right to prosper in your body.

Therefore, speak the Word of God to your body from time to time because the Word of God is medicine to your body. That's the way to remain in health.

The Bible says in Proverbs 4:20-22(GW), “My son, pay attention to my words. Open your ears to what I say. Do not lose sight of these things. Keep them deep within your heart because they are life to those who find them and they heal the whole body.”

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I speak life and health to every part of my body. From the crown of my head to the souls of my feet, my bones, organs, sinews, blood and skin that by the stripes of Jesus you were healed and you remain in health. Amen.

For further study, read:
Isaiah 53:4-5, Jeremiah 33:6, 1 Peter 2:24.

Doing the Word.
Always speak the Word of God to your body.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION