Wednesday 15 June 2016

You are protected

Wednesday, June 15th
You are protected.

“The LORD will protect you from all danger; he will keep you safe. He will protect you as you come and go now and forever.”
Psalm 121:7-8(GNB)

Why should you never have an accident? The Lord Himself assures you that He will protect you from all danger. He said He will keep you safe. He will protect you as you come and go now and forever. According to this Word, you should never have an accident.

Live your life confidently; free from all fear because you know that the Lord is your Keeper. Your Protector and Guardian is the Lord Himself, why should anything evil happen to you. Psalm 121:5 says, “The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.” This shows you that the Lord is your Keeper and He is always by your side. He stands by you and goes along with you everywhere you go. Praise God.

Psalm 16:8 says, “I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.” Psalm 73:23 says, “Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.” Therefore, the next time you are going somewhere, be confident knowing that you are not alone.

The Lord is with you, holding your right hand and leading you in the way you should go. Amen.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that the Lord is my keeper and the shade upon my right hand. He protects me from all danger and keeps me safe. He protects me as I come and go now and forever. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 23:4, Psalm 139:7-12, Hebrews 13:5


Doing the Word
Fear not! The Lord is always with you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION