Monday 13 June 2016

Effective prayer.

Monday, June 13th
Effective prayer.

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, …”
Jeremiah 33:3

A prayer is a heartfelt request or demand made on God the Father based on His Word with a promise to meet that need. Many people do not have confidence when they pray because they do not know God's will in prayer.

God's will in prayer is revealed in His Word. So when you pray with the Word of God you obligate God to perform because God always does what He says. Everything God says is a covenant. In Psalm 89:34 God said, “My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.” What is a covenant? A covenant is a binding agreement. So when I bring God's Word to Him in prayer, He will not deny Himself.

Therefore, for your prayer to be effective, the need, request or desire must be something promised in the Word of God. For instance, do you know you can ask God for angelic assistance? Jesus made us know it when He said in Matthew 26:53, “Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?” The Bible also says in Psalm 91:10-12, “There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.” So the next time you sense any danger, you can ask for angelic assistance and it will be given to you.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus I declare according to the Word of God in Psalm 91:10-12, “There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. For He shall give His angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways. They shall bear me up in their hands, lest I dash my foot against a stone.” Amen.

For further study, read:
Hebrews 1:14, Psalm 34:7, Daniel 6:19-23.

Doing the Word.
Be conscious of your angels and give them commands when you need their assistance.



0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION