Friday 17 June 2016

You are preserved.

Friday, June 17th
You are preserved.

“Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:”
Jude 1:1

Our opening scripture shows us that as Christians we have been sanctified by God, in other words, we have been made holy and consecrated by God the Father. We have also been preserved in Jesus Christ. To be preserved here also means to guard from loss or injury. That means that when we are preserved in Jesus Christ we cannot be lost.

God's will for you in Christ is to be preserved till the day of Jesus Christ. His will for you is to make heaven. For some people after they are saved, they are not sure whether they will make heaven or not because they do not know that the Father has preserved them in Jesus Christ. When you know you are preserved in Jesus Christ, you will be more confident about the salvation of your soul.

I will like you to see what Jesus said concerning those who believe in Him in John 10:27-29, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.” This is your story; you have been preserved in Christ Jesus. Therefore, you shall never fall; neither shall you perish because no man is able to pluck you out of the Father's hand. Praise God.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank you for I am sanctified by You and preserved in Jesus Christ. Therefore I will remain sincere and without offence till the day of Christ, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Luke 22:31-32, John17:11-12, Hebrews 7:25.

Doing the Word
If you are born again, be confident of making heaven because you are preserved in Jesus Christ.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION